I’ve been an active member and volunteer with Soldiers’ Angels for nearly five years now and can personally attest to how much our deployed troops and wounded warriors appreciate support from their fellow Americans.
Could you afford to make a donation to Soldiers’ Angels today? Even $10 would be a big help.
Soldiers' Angels is a tax-exempt 501(C)(3) volunteer organization that was started by Patti Patton-Bader in 2003 when her oldest son was serving in
One of our core activities is the one-on-one adoption of troops for the length of their deployments. I’m currently participating in this program, so I send one letter a week and at least one care package a month to a soldier in
It would be fantastic if you could adopt a troop, too (we have 2100+ troops waiting for an Angel), but if that’s not within your means, I’m hoping that you might be able to spare a few dollars.
You see, Soldiers’ Angels has 4000+ care packages ready to ship to troops in
We also are seeing a very high demand for our First Response Backpacks, and we need to purchase items to fill them up. Here’s some info on that need from my team member Roger.
A group of Angels and friends in
Your donations also support activities like a monthly deli buffet lunch for our ill and wounded and their loved ones at our
If you are able to support one of these efforts financially….
- You can make a donation with your credit card (click on "Donate" button at upper left).
- Or, you can donate thru PayPal
- Or, you can support Soldiers' Angels in the America's Giving Challenge on Facebook.
- Or, you can send a check here: Soldiers Angels,
1792 E. Washington Blvd, , Pasadena CA 91104
- Or, if you’re a federal employee, considering including Soldiers’ Angels in your CFC donations – we’re CFC #25131
- I actually make my monthly donations to Soldiers’ Angels and other charitable organizations thru American Express’s GivingExpress Program
Maybe one of the above would work for you?
If you have any questions, please leave them as a comment .
.If you’re still wondering if your donation could make a difference, go read some of these:
Thank you letters to Soldiers' Angels from troops (scroll to bottom to see latest letter from troops)
"Do Americans Care About British Soldiers" (my Angel buddy MaryAnn plays a role in this story related by Michael Yon)
Thanks in advance for any assistance that you can provide!
Love and smiles,
Member, Soldiers Angels, Wounded Team –