War News: Latest Articles at Long War Journal, by Bill Roggio et al

Check out the latest round-up of milblog & web reports on the War on Terror

Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Wife's Perspective....on Valour IT laptops

On the Soldiers' Angels website, you'll see this quote from Major Chuck Ziegenfuss:
"It was the first time I felt whole since I’d woken up wounded in Landstuhl."
Now go read what Carren - Chuck's amazing wife - had to say about the impact of the Valour IT laptop:
"I was able to relax a little bit more. Instead of trying to figure how to get Chuck some sort of outlet, I knew he had one. Instead of going to the Mologne House every night, wondering how Chuck will manage throughout the night, I knew he had an outlet. Instead of feeling guilty as hell when I went somewhere without him (for ME time), I knew Chuck had his connection to the outside world."
Her whole post is HERE. (BTW, that "amazing" is no exaggeration. One of the benefits of being a volunteer with Soliders' Angels has been getting to know people like Carren.)

A voice-activated Valour IT laptop is a gift that you can help give to other wounded warriors. Donate today!

I think you should support Team Navy (click thermometer widget at top right! or HERE), but I really don't care who gets credit. You can make a donation through any service's team HERE.

But really, Navy is still the best. Aircraft carriers. Subs. Tomcats, Hornets, Prowlers. Crypto geeks! Combat medics aka "forward deployed Angels", and, duh, SEALS.

'Nuf said.

No comments: